A powerful CRM may not be necessary for your business, but if you want to ramp up your marketing it can be your most valuable tool.
Why we recommend Infusionsoft from Keap:
- grow your email list and capture leads from visitors on your existing website or utilize the built in landing page feature.
- automate your lead and customer communications and follow up strategy
- assign tasks based off of lead or customer status between your team
- gain a deep understanding of your campaign performance through detailed and actionable analytics.
Having a human bookkeeper is ideal but often very costly. With Bench you have access to real, talented bookkeepers but at the price of an online service.
Why we recommend Salesflare:
Features of Salesflare that we think will help your business...
- Fully automated lead and contact importation gathers contact information from emails, email signatures, social profiles and more.
- Automatically log meetings and phone calls with prospects and custoemers.
- Automatically gather and sort documents and files for specific customers or contacts that may be spread throughout multiple emails.
- Seamless workflow chart, customizable to your process.
- Track your customers or leads reactions and engagement, know if and when they are opening your emails, Did they visit your website? Which pages interested them?
- Integration ability to your other tools thorugh Zapier
- great customer service and a free trial
Even a simple CRM can work wonders when it comes to managing leads and customers.
Why we recommend Keap Grow:
- Consolidate and sort all your leads and contacts with Keap Grow, sync your Gmail / Outlook etc. to centralize the people you work with.
- View all texts, emails, and calls in a single log. Includes a business phone number if you want to separate your personal line.
- Reminders and prompts to follow up on leads, client communication or open Invoices.
- Simple workflow management tools
- Awesome customer service (live US phone support 5AM - 9PM)